I persuaded mom to move to california it took awhile but i finally got her to go , so mom picked me up from school and we went to the plane station and we had to wait awhile before we got to go on the plane .So i did and finally it happened we went on the plane and i cryed because Ilived in tenessees for so long and knowing that life their was so sad and miserable and that I have always thought that we would never leave that horriable sad place . It was a mircale that we got out of there ,I new that god was guiding us to a better life. It's a mircale god has guided me and my family to california to makeup for the childhood that was tooken from us.
I am now living with my sister and surrounded by people who love and care about me that will help me anytime I need it. I am now living a life of happness and im very glade that I was given this oppertunity to have a chance to live a normal life . Thank you god for giving me this life and for allowing me to make the decision to come to earth to gain faith and to be come like you . I am now going to the church of jesus christ of latter day saints but im am still trying to figure out my strengths and weakness and trying to over come my past .but I have accomplished a whole lot and I hope to accomplish more I also hope to become stronger and learn to not cry as much as i do .
Thank you terrie and for everyone I've met who has supports me in my struggles.
Thank you all :)
Sincearally: Erin batchelor
No comments:
Post a Comment