Hello everyone !!
Im back!! This week has been great just got my phone and computer back I have been on facebook talking to friends its been along time since I have written on my blog so I decided to start writing on my blog agian. Me and my sister went on vaction to sea world to see "shamu the whale" we stayed at a resort called "Bahia "we also went to many beaches. we went to a site called" la hoia cove" it was amazingly beautiful. along the way we also arrived at a castle called" herasy castle ". we also drove through hollywood it didn't look like anything like I had expected it to like , as we were there we went to see the los angelos temple it was huge and very beautiful but we only got to go into the visitors center but it was still geat to see the temple grounds.
sincealy , Erin Batchelor
No comments:
Post a Comment