Well, here it is. The beginning of the long, long, unbelievable story. If you want to read along as I try to translate my story into something the "typical" mind can understand... sure. I am not just any girl, I'm nothing like her. I am nothing like anyone you've ever met or spoken to. Maybe someday (just not today and certainly not yesterday). But, who makes the rules anyway. Maybe I will choose not to be any girl. My blog is about this girl.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
The sleep over
Yesterday I went to mutual with some church friends, we went to baskin robins. we all got one scoop each because it was one scoop tuesday. Then we went back to sherries house so everyone could wait to get picked up by their friends or parents . I asked if jerrica and shauna could spend the night at my house so they asked their mom. She said that they could spend the night so jason and I went back to the house because shauna and jerrica were driving there in their own vehicle to my house. We had alots of fun, we watched a movie, I forgot the title, so any way we also painted our finger nails, we stayed up really late then finally we went to bed at 2. The next morning we all got snazzyed up and took alot of pictures and it turns out Cookie my cat was in one of the pictures terrie took of me. I thought they were really good pictures except for one which I wore a jacket that threw off my really great look but I will get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shauna had the BEST photo's ever! That girl is so photogenic, and she has a radiant smile!
ReplyDelete