Well, here it is. The beginning of the long, long, unbelievable story. If you want to read along as I try to translate my story into something the "typical" mind can understand... sure. I am not just any girl, I'm nothing like her. I am nothing like anyone you've ever met or spoken to. Maybe someday (just not today and certainly not yesterday). But, who makes the rules anyway. Maybe I will choose not to be any girl. My blog is about this girl.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Who's that girl?
Well, here it is. The beginning of the long, long, unbelievable story. I am sure I will edit and change things often, but if you want to read along as I try to translate my story into something the "typical" mind can understand... more power to ya. I am not just any girl, I'm nothing like her. I am nothing like anyone you've ever met or spoken to. Maybe someday (just not today and certainly not yesterday). But, who makes the rules anyway. Maybe I will choose not to be any girl. My blog is about this girl. Here are the answers to, "who's that girl, whats her story".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment